Frequently Asked Questions:
Questions About Your Order:
6. What does it mean when my order status says Pending Approval, Approved, In Production, Ready for Pickup, Picked up, or Canceled?
- Pending Approval: the store has received the order, but has not yet approved it.
- Approved: the store has confirmed that they will be able to complete your order by the due date and time noted on the order.
- In Production: the store is processing your copy job.
- Ready for Pickup: your job is complete and ready for you to pick up.
- Picked-up: you have picked up and paid for your order.
- Canceled: your order has been canceled from the system. Note that a Staples Copy & Print Center associate will always call to discuss any problems with your order before canceling it.